Wednesday, May 30, 2007

stellar

current events:
These articles really bothered me. To summarize a Georgia man boarded a flight to Europe on May 12 after doctors advised him not to fly. He was diagnosed with tuberculosis a highly contagious respiratory infection (when active) earlier this May.
He went to Greece for his wedding. He than took a flight back on May 24 and went to Montreal, Canada after "fear" of the CDC and from there managed to cross the American border. Logically he justified his wedding arrangements were more important than the general public. Moreover the fact he knowingly tested positive for TB should have canceled his flight. He is now in federal quarantine. Here is what "T-man" has to say to about his situation:

"
I'm a very well-educated, successful, intelligent person. This is insane to me that I have an armed guard outside my door when I've cooperated with everything other than the whole solitary-confinement-in-Italy thing."

This man should be shot, that simple.



~incubus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment