Tuesday, May 22, 2007

the adventure

 I Can't Draw by Roberto Gálvez
random update:
A future hobby/skill I want to develop is photography. I want to capture important life experiences (birthdays, weddings, vacations, daily activities, and everything else). I know it will probably take me years to feel comfortable taking quality shots consistently but I willing to take on that challenge.

Here is a list of my dream "budget dslr set-up equipment" which I plan to acquire this year (crossing fingers). Moreover, here are a few links that justify why i want to buy particular parts.
.canon xti - entry-level dslr
.50mm f1.8 - prime lens for portraits
.17-85mm f4-5.6 with circular polarizer - good walk-around lens
.70-200mm f4L or 70-300mm f4-5.6IS - good telephoto lens
.430ex with sto-fen diffuser - good flash


~angels and airwaves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment